It is very crucial to have some particular amount of magnesium in your body to maintain the body structure. We usually get magnesium from our diet but sometimes you have to prefer some magnesium supplements when magnesium level is low.
Having low magnesium levels in the body can be a response to diseases like osteoporosis, high blood pressure, clogged arteries, hereditary heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. To fulfill the requirement of magnesium in the human body, the doctors prescribe such medicines that include the Magnesium Phosphate Di compound.
This compound breaks into Magnesium and phosphate compound. Thus, the requirement of Magnesium is completed with the help of Magnesium Phosphate drugs.
What are its uses & Effectiveness
- Constipation – Intake of magnesium is highly effective as a laxative for constipation. It also helps you out in preparing the bowel for medical procedures.
- Indigestion – Magnesium acts as an antacid if you take it by mouth. It reduces the chances of heartburn. Magnesium proves to be faster in action than any other compound.
- Magnesium deficiency– People with liver disorders, heart failure, vomiting, and diarrhea can be prone to deficiency of magnesium which can be cured by taking magnesium supplements.
Possibly Effective for
The Magnesium Phosphate fulfills the requirement of magnesium in the human body and is highly effective for various health problems like:
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmias)– it seems to be helpful in treating a certain type of irregular heartbeat called arrhythmias.
- Asthma – Magnesium intravenously helps to treat sudden asthma attacks but it might be more beneficial in children than in adults.
- Cystic fibrosis– It improves lung strength in children with cystic fibrosis.
Possibly Ineffective for
The Magnesium Phosphate or simply Magnesium has nothing to do with the following health problems. So, if you suffer from the following sickness, it is not because of a deficiency of Magnesium.
- Altitude sickness
- Heart Attack
- Athletic performance
- Chronic pain after an injury
- Jellyfish Stings
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle strength
- Head trauma
- Sickle cell disease
Special Precautions & Warnings:
- Alcoholism: The abuse from alcohol can increase the risk for magnesium deficiency.
- Diabetes: Diabetes can increase the risk for deficiency of magnesium. Poorly controlled diabetes can reduce out the fact that how much magnesium the body can absorb.
- Heart block: High doses of magnesium should not be given to people with heart block.
The Magnesium Phosphate drug is very effective for humans and has several side effects if taken more than required. So ask your doctor about the appropriate dosage. Well, the daily Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA) for elemental magnesium is 80 mg for age 1-3 years; 130 mg for the age of 4-8 years; 240mg for the age of 9-13 years; 14-18 years, 410 mg (boys) and 360 mg (girls).
Here, we have mentioned the sickness in which you can take the Magnesium Phosphate di but first ask your physician or doctor about the dosage. If You want to publish your “Magnesium Phosphate DI” related topics, We offer Guest Blogging Services For Pharma Industry. Contact Us for Bulk Order.
For more information about Health Articles, and Magnesium Phosphate Di Benefits, keep visiting Article STEM.