Interior Designing is not just playing with fabric, furniture and colour. It is the art and science applied in making inner space modified of a building to satisfy the inner soul of elite people.
With the growing desire of people trying to play with their home and workspace, this educational interior designing course is attracting a lot of young minds from all over the country.
Interior designers need to be educated in the history of design, the structural integrity of buildings, building codes, ergonomics, spatial concepts, ethics, psychology, computer-aided drawing (CAD) and much more.
This article will give you the knowledge on how to choose the top 5 interior designing Institutes in Jaipur.
1. Pearl Academy of Fashion : Pearl Academy comes on top of the list as this is the best fashion designing college in Jaipur according to the latest research conducted among private interior designing colleges in Jaipur. Being the best in providing top-class facilities in academics as well as co-curricular activities. The program offered by pearl academy aims to develop the ability to conceptualise, plan, design, and detail functional and aesthetical interior spaces ranging from small residential spaces to large public & commercial spaces. It is affiliated with Nottingham Trent University, UK. For campus placement, a decent number of companies are visiting the campus like Aditya Birla Group, IBM, Myntra Designs Pvt. Ltd., Dhama Apparel Innovations Pvt Ltd, NDTV.
They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like sports, hostel facility, industrial visit, T.V room etc.
2. JECRC University : This University has many courses to offer amongst designing colleges in Jaipur. This university has been ranked 23rd in all over India. Competing amongst the best interior designing colleges in Jaipur, this university makes its presence felt secure and stable. Ranging from 1-year diploma to 4-years professional degree, JECRC University will make sure that its students get placed in a good company.
3. Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur : This private academy affiliated from Rajasthan University has been earning respect in the city of Jaipur since 2006. They are offering many facilities for students overall growth like fully Wi-fi campus, Laboratory, personality development classes, T.V room, etc.
They provide one-year diploma and 3-years degree fashion designing courses in Jaipur. Distant education is also provided by the academy which helps a major junk of population to study as well as they work.
4. Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University : Founded in 2008, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University is a private higher education institution located in the rural setting of the large city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Officially accredited/ recognised by the University Grants Commission, India, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU) is a women-only higher education institution. Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognised higher education degrees in several areas of study.
They provide full three-year degree fashion designing course in Jaipur to women’s only. This college is famous amongst local women of Jaipur.
5. Ellen School of Art & Design : Ellen School of Art & Design is a part of Divine group of Institutions, Rajasthan. They have collaboration with good fashion brands like Shoppers Stop, United Colours of Benetton for better practical exposure which helps students to be creative and expressive. Founded in 2001 they started their journey with vocational training and job oriented educational programs now they also have international standard certification ISO9001:2015 to maintain the quality of education. Being amongst the best fashion designing college in Jaipur, they make sure they remain the best at changing times.